Collection, use and disclosure of personal information:
We collect personal information for Tourism Multimedia Library users either directly from the user when registering an account, or from our webserver logs when using the site, or cookies. This information is primarily used to provide users with a personalized internet experience that delivers information resources, and services that are most relative and helpful to users..
Personal Information Provided by Users:
When you register to our services or buy online, we require some personal information such as: name, address, phone No., email address, credit card information and other information as a result from using our website or services, such as: search requests.
We store this information in our database for future references as needed. We may use your contact information to send you information about products and services which we believe that it is useful to you. You may unsubscribe from such service by contacting us. If you contact the technical support department; we may ask device-specific information or the technical problem. All support and solutions offered may be recorded for quality purposes.
Our servers automatically collect and store information of "Log Data" when you sign in to our Services. Log Data may include information such as:
- Internet protocol
- internet service provider
- city and country
- browser type
- computer type
- number of links visited
- day and date
- page linked you to us
- pages visited
- search terms
Information stored by the server helps us to manage, analyzing usage, protect the website against misusing and provide to the user better experience.
Who has access to personal information?
- We will not sell or rent or lease mailing lists or any other customer data to other parties and we will not make this data available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- a- to agents or contractors who might use this information on our behalf, or in connection with their relationship with us (such as: SCTA partners who share promoting and developing tourism sector in the Kingdom),
- b- to comply with laws and regulations in force in Saudi Arabia.
- We also rely on some of our affiliates for the support of tourism, who may have access to some data, our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
- We may use statistics to provide some of our services; which may be protected with passwords. Therefore, we recommend that our users refrain from disclosing user names or passwords to anyone. We also strongly advise to close the browser especially if you share computer with someone else, or if you are using computer in a public place like a library or internet café.